Where will Certificate II in Community Activities lead you?
Certificate II in Community Activities will lead students to a range of employment opportunities in the sporting and recreational industry. Certificate II in Community Activities is delivered via a VETiS profile program through South Regional TAFE. Please note Community Activities is only on offer to Year 12s in 2017. It will no longer be offered after 2017.
Common work tasks
- Maintaining equipment and grounds
- Providing customer service
- Administrative assistant
- Preparing sporting/fitness activities
- Running sporting/fitness activities
Are you suited?
- Are you physically fit?
- Do you like sport?
- Can you talk to people of all ages?
- Do you have confidence to run a sporting activity/session?
- Do you have good oral and written communication skills?
- Do you work well in teams?
- Do you work well independently?
- Do you have tact and discretion?
If you answer yes to all or most of these questions then a job in Community Activities is for YOU!
Year 12 Subjects
- Certificate II in Community Activities
- Workplace Learning
- General English
- General Mathematics
- Physical Education Studies and/or Outdoor Education
- One other option subject