Student Planners were introduced in 2021.
The Planners have proved to be very helpful. We will continue their use in 2022.
All Year 7 students will receive a free Planner.
Students from other year groups can buy a Planner from the Front Office.
- Designed to support the transition of our Year 7s to high school.
- Students in Year 7 will only receive ONE Planner, so they need to look after it.
- The Planner will be used across learning areas to support the development of study skills as well as positive wellbeing habits.
- It will be explicitly used in:
- Humanities and Social Sciences to support study and organisational skills
- Health to support the development of mental and physical wellbeing strategies
- English and the Library to encourage positive reading habits
- It is vital that students look after and maintain their Planner
- It needs to come to school every day to support their learning.
- Information on the development of skills and concepts will be found on the Year 7 Connect page.
- Will help the students achieve their personal best.
- Strongly supported by the Year 7 teachers at school.