The School Board comprises representative from parents, the community, staff and students and meets at least once a term. The Board has an important influence on the direction of the School, with members bringing ideas and lending their expertise to strategic planning, and community partnerships.
Responsibilities of the Board include:
- establishing and reviewing from time to time, the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions;
- planning financial arrangements necessary to fund those objectives, priorities and directions;
- evaluating the school’s performance in achieving those objectives, priorities and directions; and
- formulating codes of conduct for students at the school.
School Board 2019
Principal – Ms Cathy Bamblett
Executive Officer – Phil Reading
Manager Corporate Services – Robin Davis, attends to present the financial report
Staff Representatives – Elected by school staff
Student Representatives – Elected annually (2 minimum) by student council
- Membership is for a maximum of three years at a time (except Principal).
- Maximum membership is fifteen.
- Parents and Community members must form the majority of the School Board.
- The School Board can appoint community members.