A "no blame" approach to restoring a relationship. A supervised meeting is held. Everyone is listened to.
When things go wrong...
- What happened?
- What were you thinking at the time?
- What have you thought about since?
- Who has been affected by what you have done? In what way?
- What do you think you need to do to make things right?
When someone has been hurt
- What did you think when you realised what had happened?
- What impact has this incident had on you and others?
- What has been the hardest thing for you?
- What do you think needs to happen to make things right?