Parents, Carers and Families
- Beyond Blue, Looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Emerging Minds, Supporting Children during the Coronavirus outbreak
- Helping Minds, Counselling and support for family and friends
- ReachOut, How to talk to your teenager about coronavirus
- Smiling Mind- Thrive Inside
- Top Tips for Parents and Carers
Young People (Secondary School)
The Mental Health Commission has also compiled a comprehensive list of additional resources and mental health supports for this time.
Australian Student Wellbeing Framework
Feeling safe and supported is the right of everyone in the school community. The resources available on the Student Wellbeing Hub help to create learning communities that promote student wellbeing and the development of respectful relationships. The Hub is underpinned by the Australian Student Wellbeing Framework, which highlights the importance of educators, parents and students working together. We can make a difference, starting now.
Mental health and help:
Smiling Mind - Simple guided mindfulness exercises. Use the link below. Create an account and work your way through the exercises. Download the App