The school canteen is open five days a week from 8am until the end of lunch time at 1.35pm.
Canteen Menu Updated Oct 26 2018
Esperance Senior High School is pleased to let you know that our school canteen uses an online ordering system.
This will make ordering and the collection of food and drinks more efficient.
• This service enables busy parents to order their children’s lunches online up to two weeks in advance
• You can alert the canteen to your child’s allergies and any health warnings by entering the details online
• All transactions are managed through a highly secured payment gateway and are completely free of charges to parents
• The daily cut off time for ordering your child’s lunch is 9.30am
• Lunches can be ordered two weeks in advance
• Daily specials will be advertised on the website and through special canteen notes
What do I do now?
1. Visit Quikcliq
2. Select – Sign up
Email address/Confirm email address
Phone Number - not compulsory
Mobile phone number
(untick the box if you don't want Quickcliq updates!)
An email is sent to you.
Click on Activate User Account
Add student/s, credit and you are away
What happens if I have placed an order and your child is sick?
You can cancel your daily order by logging onto the website before 9.30am that day. The credit will be put back onto your account.