2021 Booklist Information
Secondary Assistance Scheme - applications open between 1 Feb 2021 and 1 April 2021:
To be eligible for the scheme, the parent/guardian(s) must hold at least one of these concession cards:
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card (blue) card.
The concession card must:
- be valid for at least four weeks
- be valid for some time within Term 1 (1 February 2021 to 1 April 2021)
- have the student listed on it
- not be expired at the time of applying for SAS.
Vocational Students will receive a letter confirming their acceptance into the course and a list of items required.
Automotive, Building & Construction, Business, Childrens Services, Hairdressing, Hospitality, Metals & Engineering, Primary Industries (Farm), Sport & Recreation.