2022 Booklist Information
Download today for the most convenient way to pay for invoices and school activities online.
In 2022, Qkr! will be Esperance SHS preferred payment method.
Qkr!™ by Mastercard® is the mobile phone payment app designed for Australian schools, delivering an advanced and competitive online payment solution.
Secondary Assistance Scheme - applications open between 31 January 2022 and 8 April 2022:
To be eligible for the scheme, the parent/guardian(s) must hold at least one of these concession cards:
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card (blue) card.
The concession card must:
- be valid for at least four weeks
- be valid for some time within Term 1 (31 January 2022 to 8 April 2022)
- have the student listed on it
- not be expired at the time of applying for SAS.